One of the fastest growing companies in the country, this market leading online gaming company are genuine trailblazers in their respective field. With a vastly superior product and brand positioning they are exciting, progressive and challenging the status-quo. This is your opportunity to work with a truly inspirational team in one of the most exciting periods in the company and industry's history
Working within product development and reporting into the Executive Producer you will form part of a team responsible for delivering continual maintenance and improvement to the digital platform
- Fix: ensure that any reported problems are followed up and rectified as quickly as possible.
- Maintain: ensure that the interface delivers a good user experience. Check performance daily, monitor usage and review user feedback to gain insight into performance issues, and recommend future maintenance.
- Deploy: ensure that appropriate documentation is complete, process followed and builds successfully deployed.
- Communicate: ensure that the internal business stakeholders are kept informed around incidents, issues & outages.
- Liaise with internal and external software development teams to clarify development requirements
- Act as the lead interface between the business and IT in the development process for the fix stream.
- Plan and co-ordinate change management required for roll-out of maintenance builds.
- Become an expert on the product and the business, the underlying platform and information architecture
Will need to be an experienced producer or project manager who has spent at least two years developing, enhancing and maintaining digital platforms within a major online environment, web 2.0 start-up or digital agency. Technically proficient and capable of liaising with both in-house and external development teams with a passion for digital and interactive technology.
Sound like you? Apply now or email your resume to Matt Chambers on email@example.com