This is a newly created role working under the director of UX design in a fast paced established online company. The last 18 months have seen huge amount of growth in the areas of UX & design, with a raft of carefully qualified appointments (often involving strategic hires from overseas).
We are now looking for someone to compliment the existing team, someone can is equally adept at rolling up the creative sleeves as well as leading & mentoring a young, progressive team.
What you are capable of:
- Transforming creative impulses into practical reality
- Look at existing situations, & come up with a novel creative solution
- Think ahead - no creative problem will be able to sneak up on you
- Simplify complex problems & evaluate in a systematic fashion
- Communicate design led ideas to all internal stakeholders
What you will be doing:
- Conceptualize, design & develop visually stunning & original UI designs
- Work with UX specialists, design researchers, brand & product teams
- Design & develop user interface components, assets & pixel specs
- Experiment with new interaction types
- Take product concepts & create visually compelling application designs
- Mentor more junior members of staff
What you have already done:
- Created a strong folio of visual design models, UI designs, sketches, mock ups, etc that showcase concept to release examples of powerful design
- Worked across web/mobile/tablet UI designs / concepts
- Experienced in iOS/Android style guidelines
- Some work with digital media creation & manipulation (video/audio editing for example)
- Preferably an advanced degree in design of something similar
This is a great role to join a stable business that has the budget & capabilities to work hard on their product, to keep it competitive in an ultra competitive environment & for you personally to learn/develop/hone your creative skills to the next level.
To APPLY & find out more contact Daryl Tinworth by sending your folio/CV to email@example.com