We are a global design and brand consulting agency. Our clients are well known and established, global brands from a range of industries. We passionately believe that there are more ways to be creative and that we have the tools and experience to create a great brand.
We are currently looking for an AM to manage FMCG packaging projects. We have a small tight knit team in Melbourne, and as our Client Manager/Account Manager..
Your responsibilities will include:
- providing project management support
- coordinating projects with external resources to facilitate production of deliverables
- ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations, and proposals seen by prospective and existing Clients are error free, is of the highest quality and always relevant to the Client's needs
as well as..
- acting as a main point of contact for Client for the duration of the project
- lead client presentations when required
- providing support on new business opportunities and and identifying add ons with existing clients
- supporting the finance team on finance reporting, invoicing and debt collection
- managing budget expectations with the client and internal team
We are looking for a bright, driven and easy going new team member! In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have...
- display passion and curiosity for design and branding (packaging projects)
- strong sense of branding and design
- prior experience (2 years+) working within a branding/design agency looking after FMCG packaging design projects would be ideal OR we will also consider client side FMCG marketing experience
- team player as well as confident working autonomously
- the ability to use strategy to effective form decisions
- confident communicator
- can apply negotiation and persuasion skills to winning add on business
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Apply now, outlining your previous design/branding/packaging experience. Or email Nhi Nguyen on email@example.com