This renowned global online retailer represents a 'new age' of thinking with a professional culture that still maintains a fun environment. They provide great training and career development.
Due to the growth of the company they have an opportunity available for a talented and polished Account Manager to take up a key position within an established team.The Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the role is focused on building & supporting successful Advertising campaigns for online retailers active in the Australian market. You will be responsible for ensuring newly signed Advertisers are successfully launched and Optimised within the Ad Commerce Network. As well as the launching and management of new accounts, the role also includes the management of a large portfolio of existing accounts, including investigation & resolution of technical problems that may be facing their merchant base. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled local team and to liaise with employees around the globe.
In short you'll have:
- Manage the on boarding process from start to finish
- Retain clients through account optimisation tactics
- Actively seek to increase budgets for existing key accounts
- Build relationships with internal and external customers
- Follow-up on inbound email inquiries & cases
- A reputation in the market for outstanding sales & relationship building qualities.
- Knowledge of IT, eCommerce a plus
- A high level of knowledge or interest in online media
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate complex messaging in e-mail and over the phone
- A higher level of excel knowledge an advantage
- A genuine passion for all things creative and digitalStrategic thinker with an entrepreneurial flair
You will become:
- The envy of your former work colleagues as you'll be working in an industry experiencing rapid growth
- An expert in your field and on-going coaching and mentoring from inspiring leaders
Interested? You should be! Please send your resume through by clicking the APPLY NOW button or forward to firstname.lastname@example.org