ON-THE-BALL ACCOUNT MANAGER WANTED FOR MAJOR DIGITAL ASSETS
MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR MOBILE COMPANY IN GREAT CITY LOCATION RESPONSIBLE FOR HIGH DENSITY MOBILE TRANSACTIONS IN CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
The leading provider of mobile value added services to consumers, corporate and telecommunication providers in the country is looking for an on-the-ball ACCOUNT MANAGER who is passionate about online and wireless technology. This company is a veritable player in the telecommunications industry and well entrenched amongst carriers and global brands.
If you have a passion for gadgets and gizmos plus the diplomacy and maturity in dealing with staff from the most junior up to the highest echelon of the boardroom, then this job is waiting for you!
You must have:
- 2+ years solid Account Management experience preferably with high profile big value brands/ accounts
- A demonstrated track record in developing new business within existing accounts
- Prior experience working in a technology-based company in an Account Management/ Sales/ relationship management capacity
- High level of creativity and problem solving ability
- A self starter and works well either in teams or autonomously
- Well organised with a commitment to delivery
- Professional approach to work, colleagues and clients with commitment to client service
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
As Account Manager you will be expected to:
- Building on an already healthy and prosperous customer relationship with major carriers and key affiliates
- Contribute to business initiatives that will ensure delivery against budgeted targets for sustaining and growing existing business
- Set correct customer expectations; elicit customer feedback to improve processes.
- Managing delivery of projects to schedules and targets with the assistance of internal
- support/product/technology groups.
- Keep abreast of current technological trends mobile solutions
- To interact with customers to establish a professional relationship with them in order to retain and grow the business
- Liaise with third parties as and when required to complete aspects of client projects. These including web design, printing, email marketing and voice recordings.
- Liaise regularly with the graphics and content team on web, WAP and print graphics
- Consolidate and communicate information.
- Where necessary troubleshoot specific problems, enlisting the help of internal support/product/technology groups.
- The recognition of cross sell and up sell opportunities and resolution of common problems.
- Participates in developing and implementing new work processes including devising processes for team development.
This is an example of one of our jobs. To view all current job opportunities, please view our Job Board.