HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY – Digital Media
Our client is a large Australian media company that has an opportunity for a talented Head of Technology to continue the company's digital media strategy and take it to the next level. This media company has numerous, well known media brands that set it apart from its competitors.
This is a role within the senior management team charged with enhancing web, mobile and digital services for the business. With the business undergoing an exciting period of growth, the successful candidate will be at the frontline, shaping and driving digital media solutions across the organisation.
Your main responsibilities will revolve around:
- Contributing as a senior leader in the digital business
- Leading the digital technology group and its associated partners
- Defining and bringing to life the company's technology strategy
- Overseeing the design and development of digital media solutions and application infrastructure
- Applying technical systems and software expertise, operational excellence and project management disciplines across the digital developments
- Leading the Project Management Office, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
This is a pivotal and highly visible role reporting to the Chief Digital Officer. The Head of Technology will oversee the design and development of digital media solutions in a leading media business delivering premium products to a highly engaged audience on behalf of our clients and key partners.
If you have experience in leading technology businesses, architecting digital media solutions and would like to work in a busy, energetic team and have a big impact on the success of the company.
This is an example of one of our jobs. To view all current job opportunities, please view our Job Board.