Looking for the penultimate SENIOR BUSINESS ANAYLST!
PROGRESSIVE CONSULTING COMPANY LOOKING FOR ANALYST EXPERIENCED IN STUDENT MANAGEMENT, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT OR FINANCE SYSTEMS.
My client is a progressive consulting company that provides software solution providers with cost efficient approaches to enter new markets, increase and identify new revenue streams and improve sales operational performance. Their consulting practice leads the industry in functional, operational and technical domain expertise.
To be successful in this role, you would have 2+ years BA experience with in-depth involvement in Student Management or HR or Finance systems.
- Strong general BA skills
- Experience with HR, Fin or Student Management Systems (SMS)
- Good documentation and report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in ERP and major systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, IBM) will be highly regarded
- Good diplomatic communicator will be highly viewed
- Review current requirements and processes of client
- Evaluate and make recommendations based on findings
- Liaise with strategic business units and gather mission critical business requirements
- Understanding of the product and relaying specifications to the PM and the project team
- Documentation and presenting recommendation are major components of the role
With a strong performance and a demonstrated ability to fit in well with the company, this role has the high potential being rolled into a permanent post.
This is an example of one of our jobs. To view all current job opportunities, please view our Job Board.