- OPPORTUNITY ++ Plans to double in size in the next 12 months!
- Part of a massive independent communications group
- Work on some of Australia’s largest corporate accounts- Banking, Airlines, Travel, IT, Mobile
Do you want to be the Senior Search Manager in the group?
Are you bored of the day to day grind, working across low key client accounts with small budgets?
Are you passionate about search, but want to share your passion with like minded people?
My client is always looking for people with a real passion for their work, and their clients! Why? Because they come up with the very best ideas, because they love what they do, and they're genuinely creative!
This Search Engine marketing specialist & is part of a massive independent communications group. They provide services in PPC & SEO.
- With your commercial skills, you will have the ability to identify the client’s key business objectives and marketing principles
- Strong client management and presentation skills
- A positive approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Demonstrated experience analysing data to generate insights and execute accordingly.
- Ability to effectively manage customer & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Clearly able to explain how search fits with other aspects of the marketing mix
- Ability to support others in problem solving
- In-depth knowledge of search & online
- Able to identify and convert up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Provide support and advice to less experienced Search Managers in order to manage campaigns
This is an amazing opportunity to join a tight-knit, switched on group of passionate young people!
This is an example of one of our jobs. To view all current job opportunities, please view our Job Board.