MID-LEVEL JAVA DEVELOPER FOR HUGE GLOBAL MEDIA COMPANY
THIS IS THE ROLE THAT WILL SEPARATE THE MEN FROM THE BOYS! USE YOUR J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts SKILLS TO JOIN THE BIG LEAGUE!
If you are an intermediate JAVA developer with excellent communication skills (verbal and written), then we want to hear from you!
The role. . . .
- Development and architecture of Java applications
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Build and support of new sites/utilities
- Liaise with project managers and producers
- Knowledge and application of java development practices and standards
- Seeking and sharing of experience and advice with peers
- Research and demonstration of new ideas
- Constant improvement and education of java skills and education.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing Java applications
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Tomcat, Maven, JBoss
- In depth knowledge of development methodologies and java development patterns.
This is a phenomenally HUGE global media company. So don’t miss out on this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
This is an example of one of our jobs. To view all current job opportunities, please view our Job Board.