DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - PRODUCER
Our client is a leading global digital agency that you will want to work with! Clients - don’t even ask - you’ll know very soon. They range from B2B to yes, the cool and funky B2C brands everybody wants to work with. They are the only company in Sydney recruiting and s2m has been retained to fill the team. This is the second of several vacancies and from what we have seen on the market this is THE ROLE for anyone considering a career change.
As a digital Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the web build of a variety of internet projects: product launch campaigns, e-Commerce websites (creation or maintenance), viral marketing campaigns using social networks, etc. You’ll also have to assist your client on their online marketing strategy and deliver the appropriate materials to illustrate your recommendation.
You will be responsible for resources, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will coordinate analysis of client and project issues, strategic and marketing recommendations.
You will have a sound understanding of web standards, social networks and social media marketing, e-commerce, and mobile technologies. A thorough knowledge of the best practices for managing SEO or Accessibility issues would be a plus.
You will manage everyday client relations and head the project team working under your responsibility (developers, graphic artists, etc.). You then need to have a longstanding background working within an agency environment as a digital Project Manager and have strong client facing skills and experience of working on large technical web builds and online advertising campaigns.
You should have experience of managing projects for major key accounts, up to $500,000 - and have enough amount of client exposure to be confident in day-to-day dealings with some heavy weight international clients.
Your objectives: customer satisfaction and project profitability!
Part of a global network of an interactive marketing agency, this digital company is in its early stages of development so this is a great role for someone who is looking for their next challenge.
Project /Practice Management
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyses project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- 3 – 4 years experience in the online/digital/brand agency environment
- 3+ years experience in managing digital projects
- Experience in dealing with clients (brand managers, marketing managers)
- Ability to manage different kind of resources (developers, graphic artists, etc.)
- Experience of Microsoft Office products, especially MS Project & Visio, would be a plus
- Someone able to manage resources
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent management skills
- Able to complete a project within time, scope and budget
This is an example of one of our jobs. To view all current job opportunities, please view our Job Board.