THE BIGGEST MOST PRESTIGIOUS GLOBAL ONLINE RETAILER! CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT. PARTNER & AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT. HUGE CAREER LEAP!
The BIGGEST, most PRESTIGIOUS GLOBAL online retailer is looking for a fully switched-on ONLINE Campaign/ Account Manager.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams and portals partners to develop and implement online portals campaigns.
- Manage tracking, performance reporting and optimization of portals campaigns.
- Execute strategies to recruit, grow and scale online affiliate publishers.
- Build and manage relationships with online affiliate publishers and online advertisers.
- Manage tracking, performance reporting, implementation and optimization of ad sales.
To be successful you need:
- University and Degree Qualified in Marketing, Commerce or eBusiness
- Minimum 1 year experience in a marketing, analytics or consulting role within a high performance organization.
- 1 year online marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience in online advertising or media, partner management, or ad tracking an advantage.
- Solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Experience with PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Creative and pragmatic problem solving approach
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using web-based database reporting applications
- Experience with online ad trafficking or reporting systems
- Results oriented, takes the initiative and makes things happen
- Excellent, solutions-focused interpersonal skills needed to develop external partnerships and internal working relationships
- Grounding in consumer marketing
- Commitment to meeting targets and deadlines
- Working knowledge of the portals industry and trends
- Passion for the internet
This is the online global giant who started it all! A rare opportunity like this doesn’t come along often so don’t miss out!
This is an example of one of our jobs. To view all current job opportunities, please view our Job Board.