S2M are a national leader in helping companies identify, attract, develop & retain quality people within the Media, Marketing, Communications and Technology sphere. With a strong heritage in digital and intimate knowledge of the online channel our experience in helping businesses find people to conceive, develop, deliver & measure their message is truly holistic.
With a team of dedicated consultants cultivating exceptional networks of talent within their respective areas – S2M has the knowledge, skill and finesse to ensure you have constant access to the most exceptional people.
We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Singapore. We do recruit nationally for our clients. As specialist Talent Brokers, we source talent with a diverse range of skills and experience for temporary, permanent and contract opportunities with some of Australia’s most exciting companies.
S2M’s operating philosophy places us as a business partner for both the companies we service and the talent we represent. Our Talent Brokers possess extensive experience in the recruitment sector after having held successful careers within the market that they now service, and recognise that the key to quality lies in relationship management and partnering strategically with both talent and clients. It is not enough to be a transactional recruiter. In today’s market just about anyone you meet will be able to tell you a ‘horror story’ about an agency they or someone they know has dealt with.
It is testament to S2M’s commitment to relationship management that over 80% of our talent come from referrals and networking. This is what makes us different.
Below we’ve broken down our areas of coverage for immediate reference, each of which are managed by a consultant with intimate knowledge of the respective local market:
- Strategy / Commercial Planning
- Client Services & Production
- Sales / Business Development
- Search, Performance & Affiliate Marketing
- Corporate Marketing & Communications
- PR, Events
- Experiential, Promotional & Activations
- Media Planning and Buying
- Market Research & Consumer Insights
- Web Development & Back-end Technologies
- Systems & Platform Integration
- Digital Design, Interaction Design & Creative Development
- Front-end Technologies
- User / Customer Experience & Information Architecture
- Mobile / iGaming Design & Development